We woke up this morning to a blanket of smoke that was over our house. Since the Sylmar fire started, the winds put the smoke right over us, along with a great deal of ash and dirt. We are not in the line of the fire, which is about 3 miles away into the hills. I just hope that we can get some relief from the winds and heat soon.
1 comment:
Hi Lisa, Steve, Ryan, Katie and Natalie! Oh, also Kato and Buddy.
It's me, you know....me! Pauls brother Joe ;-) Nice setup you have here. I really like the pic's you have of the new and old UCLA players and Katie!
I don't know if this will show on your blog, because the verication word won't show for some reason.
Ok, gotta run, I'll check in now and then to see whats up with the Nakata family.
GO BRUINS!
The word showed when I hit preview....Woooowhooooo
Post a Comment