Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

We have a FULL calendar this week (thank goodness for no school)! We have a full costume dance rehearsal tonight, swimming tomorrow, costume rehearsal for choir concert on Wednesday, followed by a church council meeting for me that evening along with my mom's birthday. Thursday, Katie has a technical rehearsal and Friday brings gymnastics. Saturday, Katie has her dance recital and Sunday, Father's Day, the kids have their choir concert. All this with a doctor appointment, Vacation Bible School planning and time to spend cleaning the house for my mom's birthday party a week from Saturday. It's a good thing I can bribe kids into cleaning!

I will have lots of pictures to share in the next week, if I don't erase them again. I will also post Ryan's promotion pictures when I get them.

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

I had to take a deep breath after reading that post! Whew- I can't imagine all the running you are doing this week...hope it is all going well!